Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Allen Worsham -
lew -

Top Posters

Oohh...a new flat surface...think of all the things that can be piled on that?:lol:

Nice addition to the "family" Allen.

On a "Side Note" about the rolling tool box from Home Depot:

When I went into our Home Depot one day a few weeks back, there were 8 of these rolling tool boxes just inside the main entrance door from the parking lot. I saw them and it got me starting to think (I know, thinking in Home Depot can get me into trouble). Since I pretty much go into Home Depot to look and/or buy something for the garage/house about 4-5 days a week, I kept seeing those rolling tool boxes. So then I took my wife with me into Home Depot (happy wife, happy life) she said you should get one of those to make your garage more efficient. So after a few more times to Home Depot I went and told the guy at the Pro-Desk that I wanted to buy one of them. He said no because all of those rolling tool boxes were purchased by one customer. So I said can you order one for me and he looked it up and got one set up to be shipped to the store. So when I got there last night to pick it up I asked who bought all those other rolling tool boxes. He said that it was bought by a "Dog Groomer" for his shop. I was perplexed for a few seconds....ok....more than a few seconds. Then the light bulb went on in my head and saw that it was a great idea for a Dog Groomer shop. They could roll the tool boxes around  and they had all kinds of space for their various dog grooming tools as opposed to ratchets, sockets and screwdrivers. 

1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

Nice! Keep those stickers, though. :BattingEyelashes:

Right so you don't forget all the features. I have most of my drawers labeled except the lathe stuff and may need to do that too. Allen now that you have a place for tools it's time to make some stuff.

1 hour ago, Allen Worsham said:

bought by a "Dog Groomer" for his shop

...so that's where they put the dogs to keep them clean until you pick them up-:Laughing:

Looks like the shop is really coming together Allen.