Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Smallpatch -
Smallpatch -

Top Posters

I only had to recolor one piece. Now to dull down the old car by adding some rust here and there, maybe. My mind can't remember long enough to make positive statements anymore..

IMG_1776.JPG.8eefcaea95f6461ed169ac9a566f926f.JPG

I post these pictures so I can see what needs fixin and I see the trim on the back window needs attention.. Getting close to the picture I am using.IMG_1769.JPG.b564b7cb6fddb7ed14f56f770d5553b8.JPG

Everything has one coat of clear except the trees and nothing yet on those just stain. All the pieces are laying in there so I can still take them out to work with them if need be. I think I will try some white on the head lights? 

r

Herb I lost a couple of pieces so I had to switch gears and put the two pictures on coast for a while. And our spring weather is gonna shift and give someone nice weather for a few days. Besides if it gets under 60 degrees I get kinda lazy.