Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

CharlieL -
CharlieL -

Top Posters

The novelty of a small anvil is just cool itself although I could see it being put to use on some projects.

I have a couple of short pieces of old 540 PTO shaft I use quite often.

I have a few anvils ranging in size from a small one that's about a pound, to one that weighs about 40 lbs.

I found a 5 gallon bucket about half full of different attachments for anvils at 7 Mile Fair a few years ago, and asked the guy how much? He replied $5.00. I asked per piece? He looked at me puzzled and replied No for the whole bucket, I'm tired of hauling them around. I left very happy with the bucket. 

Nice restore Charlie. I like it.

Very cool anvil rather you use it or display it. I can see why you had to buy it. I would have too.

If you display, need to mount it to the end of a proportionate log.

9 minutes ago, CharlieL said:

Not a bad idea Dave.

Hardly ever saw an old farm anvil or the old blacksmith shops, iron shops w/o the anvil on a log.

Could even debark it and spray with lacquer to seal...That would look cool.

I don't think I have any old square head lag type bolts that small unless 1/4" would work?? Holes look smaller than that...maybe 3/16"???