September 1, 20188 yr comment_158556 Deleted Edited September 1, 20188 yr by Dadio All the pictures came up from last to first, bummer Report
September 1, 20188 yr Author comment_158564 After all the work doing the post with all the 21 pictures, they came up from last to first, Maybe when I cool down I will post again. Herb Report
September 1, 20188 yr comment_158568 I understand. Last night I wrote a post and right at the end, it all disappeared. Now I forget what it was. LOL Report
September 1, 20188 yr Popular Post comment_158579 1 hour ago, hawkeye10 said: I understand. Last night I wrote a post and right at the end, it all disappeared. Now I forget what it was. LOL Can you please explain how it disappeared? Did you click on submit when you were done and it disappeared, or did it just vanish as you were typing? Thanks! And, if and when that happens again, please go back to the forum you were attempting to create the topic in, open start a new topic, and the text will re-appear. It's a wonderful fail-safe we have built into our software. Same goes with post replies. Report
September 1, 20188 yr comment_158584 6 hours ago, John Morris said: Can you please explain how it disappeared? Did you click on submit when you were done and it disappeared, or did it just vanish as you were typing? Thanks! And, if and when that happens again, please go back to the forum you were attempting to create the topic in, open start a new topic, and the text will re-appear. It's a wonderful fail-safe we have built into our software. Same goes with post replies. 2 Thanks, John. Now ain't that something to be able to do that. (And they can't cure a common cold) One time I hit the bright red button. Report
September 1, 20188 yr comment_158585 26 minutes ago, hawkeye10 said: (And they can't cure a common cold) must be not keeping up... Report
September 6, 20188 yr Popular Post comment_159092 reminds me of the following: 2 guys go to the lumber yard to buy some 2x4s. "we need some 2x4s, we're going to build a house!" "how long do you need them?" hmmm....they hadn't considered that yet, so they quietly talked about it for a few moments, and then replied, "about 40 years" Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.