July 25, 20188 yr Popular Post comment_155037 Guys, here is the final pics of the table I built for my SIL. Stained with watco Danish oil and 4 coats of lacquer. This was for the other side of the couch from the first one like a sister build. Report
July 26, 20188 yr comment_155040 Well done, Pat. Very nice build and finish. Your SIL will surely love it. Report
July 26, 20188 yr comment_155047 Great gob Pat. I like the looks of the work bench it's standing on too. Edited July 26, 20188 yr by It Was Al B Report
July 26, 20188 yr comment_155087 Well done Pat. I really like the design. The panel door, drawer front and extra touch on the leg bottoms really sets it off. Report
July 27, 20188 yr comment_155159 Very nice, looks great. I am sure she will love the it. Curious, how did you attach the top to the frame? I have done several tables, and each time I attach the top using different techniques, not sure which one I liked best - LOL! Thanks for sharing Report
July 27, 20188 yr Author comment_155173 2 hours ago, IrishWoodCarver said: Very nice, looks great. I am sure she will love the it. Curious, how did you attach the top to the frame? I have done several tables, and each time I attach the top using different techniques, not sure which one I liked best - LOL! Thanks for sharing Irish, I made wooden buttons and used a biscuit joiner to cut slots. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.