Router Boss

This was invented and sold by a guy in the woodworking club here (at least he used to be, haven't seen him in a while).  I've seen him demo it both at our meeting and and the wood shows.   It's pretty nifty.  I don't know much about the guy, but I'd say over half the club are mechanical or chemical engineers that worked for two of the largest employers in town, Proctor and Gamble or GE Aircraft Engines.

It's on sale now http://email.woodsmith.com/promo/2018/woodsmith-partners/180518/wsp-gen.html?utm_source=WoodsmithPartners&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=14229

looks like a good bit of kit.  Climb milling can be done under control.  There is an amazing amount of adjustment.  However I would not  think to replace my slot mortiser / miller with the thing for a bunch of reasons.  I can achieve better accuracy and repeatability plus I can mount boards as long as I please and mill the directly into the ends .  That rig is height limited.  

It won't replace the router table for things like long passes as in when making  molding

For Dovetails I wouldn't use it for the same reason I don't prefer DT fixtures. I don't like the look a of a DT made with a DT cutter.  Too stubby and thick for me.  So  before dropping the 900 on it I should think one would examine the over all utility one might get from it.