December 30, 20178 yr Popular Post comment_135515 Teddy's owl he made for his mother for Christmas, the grass was scrap piece my uncle did not use and the tree was free hand by myself. the creativity was all teddy as well as everything else with some guidance. He did a great job and loves woodworking. I am blessed to have him learning with me. Report
December 30, 20178 yr comment_135517 Kudo to you and that young man! You have really helped unlock his talent! Report
December 30, 20178 yr comment_135524 Teddy sure is getting good... KUDOS... Edited December 30, 20178 yr by Stick486 Report
December 30, 20178 yr comment_135526 Very nice. I think it is great you and Teddy working together. I especially like the eye "LIDS". Who's idea was that? Report
December 30, 20178 yr comment_135528 I'm loving it, nicely done....and a nice story to go along with it! Report
December 31, 20178 yr comment_135598 Gonna' guess there might have been a tear or two when she opened Teddy's gift? Well done Lissa...the gift that Teddy made and the gift you're giving to him! Report
January 8, 20188 yr Author comment_136640 it was simple coloring outline I printed off. it worked out very well for his level! it was fast paced enough to keep his excitement going and challenging enough to help him think outside the box. I can say I will do something like this again with him. the box of scraps my gives me from his intarsia is like a wonderland of shapes and object for him to choose from as well. even if he does not cut the wood it does take imagination to put it all together. Report
January 8, 20188 yr comment_136641 Looking forward to seeing more of the projects that come out of you guys! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.