While channel surfing on TV I came across a non English speaking channel and found this and thought it was a neat saw. While learning how to speak a foreign language, I finally gave up and went to the computer. I never did hear the price on TV. You be the judge.

https://www.buyrotorazer.com/

Preston

Edited by Ron Dudelston
tags added

I bought an air angle grinder and changed it to a tool that cuts just like the one you are showing. This one from HF cost 19.95 . It has the arbor or shaft on the side also. It does not come with a safety shield like that one and is more dangerous but a guy could rig up s shield. It is shown to be use like a regular angle grinder but rotate is 90 degrees . # 62552 and it shows to be 29.95 now. It was 19.95 when I bought it. I think the small saw blades Dewalt sells for their cordless small saws, 4" or a hair larger will work on the one I bought. If not I don't remember where I bought the carbide blades....I use mine for trimming ceramic tile more than anything else... You do need an air compressor for the one I got....

also look up # 91753 high speed air saw. I use it more that lots of things I use to use. I cut good metal hack saw blades into 3 pieces  and grind the end to fit and it works great and saves time on lots of projects....

These are not for You Stick so keep your eyes closed...