December 24, 20169 yr comment_89382 I have one of these I use and my grandson helped me build one for him. So I thought we would have a what is it quiz . Report
December 24, 20169 yr comment_89390 other than the gloves and bent blades... no idea... a guess.. drying rack??? Edited December 24, 20169 yr by Stick486 Report
December 24, 20169 yr Author Popular Post comment_89406 Ok it is getting close to time to open presents so i will tell. It is a lapdesk for a laptop with mouse platform. With this the cooling fan is not obstructed. You can buy these things but what the hey I can make one of those. Report
December 26, 20169 yr comment_89510 It'd doing it again! Edited December 26, 20169 yr by HARO50 double post Report
December 27, 20169 yr Author comment_89607 On 12/25/2016 at 9:20 PM, HARO50 said: Soooo... are the bent bandsaw blades a part of it? John Those are my finishing racks. Got all these old blades and gotta do something with them. Report
December 27, 20169 yr comment_89609 24 minutes ago, Gerald said: Those are my finishing racks. that is a cool idea.. Report
December 27, 20169 yr comment_89639 10 hours ago, Gerald said: Those are my finishing racks. Got all these old blades and gotta do something with them. I'll definitely file that one away for future use! John Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.