Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

shop storage ideas...

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Stick486 -
Al B -
13
966

Top Posters


Recommended Posts

 

...a lot to consider for the eventual invasion/occupation of my garage into part of the basement...

 

A picture is worth a thousand words...or a thousand tools...

 

Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stick486

 

For the benefit of those who are interested or have not seen it, how about explaining what you did for the door rollers.

 

Edit: Ooops! I see that you covered it in the "continued post". ...as the Church Lady on Saturday Night Live used to say, "never mind".

Edited by schnewj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Stick missed the secret, unwritten, unpublished, undocumented Patriot rule for shop pictures- "No fair cleaning up the shop before taking pictures. It makes the rest of us look bad"

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just when I think I have too much stuff.   Bookmarked this in case I need to show it to the wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, lew said:

I think Stick missed the secret, unwritten, unpublished, undocumented Patriot rule for shop pictures- "No fair cleaning up the shop before taking pictures. It makes the rest of us look bad"

 

;)

so...

I'm OCD about clean as I go and at of day put it away and clean some more...

this make you feel better???

 

 

BOSCH TS DC2.jpg

BOSCH TS DC1.jpg

P7010001.JPG

P7010003.2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

so...

I'm OCD about clean as I go and at of day put it away and clean some more...

this make you feel better???

 

 

BOSCH TS DC2.jpg

BOSCH TS DC1.jpg

P7010001.JPG

P7010003.2.JPG

 

 

 

Stick, I mean this in the kindest way but your table saw dust collector suck worse than mine! Those last two pictures show the biggest 14 x 16 shop I've ever seen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lew said:

 

Stick, I mean this in the kindest way but your table saw dust collector suck worse than mine! Those last two pictures show the biggest 14 x 16 shop I've ever seen!!

the floor mess is from the router, not from the TS...

meters... for that one...

Edited by Stick486

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't let MR Greed , err ----    GASS see that TS. He'll probably find a way to fine you for using it. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...