September 5, 201610 yr comment_72127 I see a bunch of familiar faces over here, so thought I would give it a try. I enjoy a variety of woodworking...mostly to keep the house in good working condition for my wife of 54 years. Also enjoy golf, photography, fishing and granddaughters. Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72129 Welcome aboard, pull up a comfy chair and sit aspell! We'll have Stick brew up more coffee, too.. Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72136 Welcome WB! I think you will like it here, lots of old friends and new ones to meet and you don't have to be a magician to post photos. Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72139 Welcome to a great forum. Many of us former WOODites have been made to feel very welcome here. Steve Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72152 From one newbie to another...Welcome to your new home Wirebender! You're really going to like it here. Now post away. Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72155 I was thinking you weren't coming. So glad you did. The gang's all here and so many nice people that were here first. Join in. Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72167 Welcome aboard. I think you will really like this site and the guys here are a right friendly bunch Report
September 5, 201610 yr comment_72200 Great place to be & they really welcome Woodies. Rick Sexton Report
September 7, 201610 yr comment_72465 Welcome to The Patriot Woodworker Wire Bender, great to have you aboard, we hope you enjoy your stay, and participate, share and learn and teach. We are all in it together, thanks for joining us! Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.