Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wood mag forum orphan

Featured Replies

Hi All,

 

Just dropping the customary line to say hello.

 

I was known as Westphaljoe on the other site but since I had the opportunity to be a bit more clandestine upon signing up....

My handle is a reference to my line of work, I am a propane delivery driver and service tech by trade but wood butcher by passion. 

I spent more time lurking and reading with the occasional smart a** remark or even some useful info from time to time and I look forward to seeing many familiar names as I peruse the site. Glad to have found a new resting spot to scratch my online wood working itch. 

Welcome to the forums. I think you will like the group and the site is much easier to get around in.

 

Glad you clarified the "gas man" part, I thought maybe you ate a lot of beans. :lol:

Welcome Joe, A nice friendly and helpful group here, you will like it.

Glad you found your way here, good group of like minded people and a great format awaits you.

Steve

Welcome Joe . I think you will like it here.

Welcome Joe.  Glad you are here.  It is a great place to be.

Good to see you here, Joe. Welcome!

on the internet, you can be anyone you want.  for all you know, my idiot dog is typing this. :)

 

welcome.

Welcome Joe. I also came from Wood & think I found a home here. The more members the lighter the load of enlightening me.

 

Rick Sexton

Joe, welcome to TPW and thanks for joining us. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.