Tool purchasing.. FYI...

Rate this topic

As any woodworker/carpenter/construction body knows. You can't use "do I need it?" as a criteria for buying a new tool. Whether or not you'll even ever use it is besides the point! For all you confused people out there, I will give you the listed reasons for buying a new tool straight from "The Man Bible" Chapter 35 Section 72 Subsection D Paragraph 23 states:

You simply buy a new tool because:

a) It's there
B) You can

I hope this has cleared up any questions any of you may have for buying new tools, and hopefully relieve some of the guilty feelings you may have about purchasing that new tool with the money you should have spent on a new dishwasher for your SO....

tool gifts are given to you because it is your birthday, winter, summer, fall, spring, school day, sun day, rain day, snow day, not snow day, day off day, (you get the idea) but most important are you need a tool day and you are you day and this no tool gift thing is hurting production and slowing you down.... day...
there are 365 of them a year....
tell everybody to get with the program...

Edited by Ron Dudelston
tags added
19 hours ago, Stick486 said:

As any woodworker/carpenter/construction body knows. You can't use "do I need it?" as a criteria for buying a new tool. Whether or not you'll even ever use it is besides the point! For all you confused people out there, I will give you the listed reasons for buying a new tool straight from "The Man Bible" Chapter 35 Section 72 Subsection D Paragraph 23 states:

You simply buy a new tool because:

a) It's there
B) You can

I hope this has cleared up any questions any of you may have for buying new tools, and hopefully relieve some of the guilty feelings you may have about purchasing that new tool with the money you should have spent on a new dishwasher for your SO....

tool gifts are given to you because it is your birthday, winter, summer, fall, spring, school day, sun day, rain day, snow day, not snow day, day off day, (you get the idea) but most important are you need a tool day and you are you day and this no tool gift thing is hurting production and slowing you down.... day...
there are 365 of them a year....
tell everybody to get with the program...

Can I have my wife give you a call, and explain this to her, I just can't get this through her head!

• 3 years later...