Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slow Boat

Featured Replies

 My boat is a little slower than the rest from Wood but I made it ashore. My name is Bob and I'm an electrician by trade. I've had a wood shop for about 25 years. I don't have one particular area of woodworking, maybe scrolling, but I enjoy being in the shop to get away from the daily grind. I look forward to contributing were I can & learning what I can.

welcome Bob..

so far so good here...

this place just may become your home away from home...

I was really sad when I first saw the WOOD announcement. Found this forum and have gotten over it.

 

Steve

Welcome Bob and glad you made it here. We hope you will enjoy the forums and the site. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

 

Good to see you here, Bob. Welcome!

Welcome aboard Bob!  Look forward to hearing about and seeing your work.

Glad you are here Bob.  This is a nice place to do more than visit.

Dan

Howdy Bob, nice to have you here. If you need any help getting around your new forum please do not hesitate to ask how or where. We are all here to learn, share, collaborate, and impart wisdom when we can, so share away Bob!

Thanks again for joining us!

4 hours ago, Steve Krumanaker said:

I was really sad when I first saw the WOOD announcement. Found this forum and have gotten over it.

 

Steve

Same here

 

Glad to see you made the trip over!

Glad your boat was not leaking. Welcome to better software and I think a better site

  • Author

Old faces, new faces, yep this seems like the right place to be. Thanks guys for the welcome.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.