Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I hope Patriot will accept another refugee....

Featured Replies

Well guys (EX-Wood types)..

I made it... I Think...

 

(can I keep Gopher forever)???

 

Edited by Stick486

Welcome! I (and I am sure many others) have missed you.

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Welcome! I (and I am sure many others) have missed you.

 

for some stupid reason or another I couldn't log in over there...

but I guess that's all moot now...

 

good to see ya again Kelly...

 

(and I love the spell chck here)

Wait a minute! Wait just a darn minute! Do I get a vote? LOL Okay, I vote WELCOME ABOARD STICK!!

 

Steve

Welcome to TPW Stick. Glad you made it over and joined the site. Hope you find the site fun and useful. Let us know if we can help.

  • Author
39 minutes ago, Steve Krumanaker said:

Wait a minute! Wait just a darn minute! Do I get a vote? LOL Okay, I vote WELCOME ABOARD STICK!!

 

Steve

HELLO STEVE!!!

don'cha know that you can vote often now'a'days...

glad to see ya...

 

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

HELLO STEVE!!!

don'cha know that you can vote often now'a'days...

glad to see ya...

 

Only in Chicago Stick.

 

See, things happen for a reason.  Now we can here from you again on this site.  You won't need a go between.

 

Dan

Welcome, Stick, from one newbie to another.

Never did my official welcome to Stick, welcome Sarge! Great to have ya here, been enjoying your colorful commentary since you signed in!

  • Author
13 minutes ago, kmealy said:

Welcome, Stick, from one newbie to another.

hello Kieth and right back at'cha......

glad ya made...

 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Never did my official welcome to Stick, welcome Sarge! Great to have ya here, been enjoying your colorful commentary since you signed in!

thanks...

been a while since I heard that...

commentary only gets......... ummmmmmmmmmmm....

well..... ask the EX-Woodies...

19 hours ago, Stick486 said:
On 8/18/2016 at 5:57 PM, Stick486 said:

Well guys (EX-Wood types)..

I made it... I Think...

 

(can I keep Gopher forever)???

 

I'm with Stick...can I just keep gopher?

 

Well, Stick, are ya happy, now? I made it. So, it's you me and Nick...how many others did you recruit?

 

On 8/18/2016 at 6:46 PM, Stick486 said:

 

 

 

(and I love the spell chck here)

What! No more typonese?

  • Author
47 minutes ago, schnewj said:

What! No more typonese?

there is...

  • Author
51 minutes ago, schnewj said:

 

2...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.