August 18, 201610 yr comment_68146 Been on Wood forum for almost 20 years. I do mostly turning now, but have done a lot of flatwork in the past just not as fun as turning. In my past Boy Scouts as member and adult leadership. US Army reserve. Worked as a Pharmacist and store manager for 46 years til retirement finally got here. Hope to get to know some folks here Report
August 18, 201610 yr comment_68148 Nice work! Hope to see more of it. Thanks for your service to this great nation. Report
August 18, 201610 yr comment_68166 Hey Gerald. No more RXEagle now that you're retired. I just did the same a couple months ago and it is the best time ever. Glad to see you are here. Dan Report
August 18, 201610 yr comment_68184 Nice craftsmanship Gerald. Thanks for sharing those and we look forward to see more. Welcome to TPW!! Report
August 18, 201610 yr comment_68186 I think you'll like it here, very friendly place from what I've seen Steve Krumanaker Report
August 19, 201610 yr Author comment_68206 Thanks for the welcome now to figure out how to put my mug in and scare everyone off Report
August 19, 201610 yr comment_68207 9 minutes ago, Gerald said: Thanks for the welcome now to figure out how to put my mug in and scare everyone off get in line... Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.