Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chat Room is Active

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Hey gang, the chat room is up and active if you want to jump in and get to know each other.  The chat room is located under the Brose tab on the far right or click here.

 

  http://thepatriotwoodworker.com/chat/

Ron...

wouldn't open...

just get get that circle wait one thing in the middle of the screen,,,

Stick, I hope it starts working for you. Worked great for me. It's a great feature that I'm sure we'll all enjoy

 

Steve

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

Ron...

wouldn't open...

just get get that circle wait one thing in the middle of the screen,,,

Hmm, that's odd.  We saw you pop in but you didn't show.  Don't have an answer for that one.

I went in earlier and couldn't get it.  Didn't have time to try real hard either.  I will give it a good go soon.  Not the greatest at the computer.

 

Dan

4 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Hmm, that's odd.  We saw you pop in but you didn't show.  Don't have an answer for that one.

 

here's the screen shot...

the server may show me as there but...

 

 

 

Screen Shot 08-18-16 at 11.02 PM.jpg

We saw ya in there Stick, are you having issues with chat still?

26 minutes ago, John Morris said:

We saw ya in there Stick, are you having issues with chat still?

 

typed you a message but no reply..

Sorry Stick, I was not in at the same time as you. I understand that folks may have had a hard time getting in earlier, that issue will be fixed tonight, I am working on it now as we speak. Thanks for your patience sir.

34 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Sorry Stick, I was not in at the same time as you. I understand that folks may have had a hard time getting in earlier, that issue will be fixed tonight, I am working on it now as we speak. Thanks for your patience sir.

thanks John...

(pssst... I was an NCO)...

  • Author
6 hours ago, Stick486 said:

thanks John...

(pssst... I was an NCO)...

Keep him straight Stick!

 

6 hours ago, Stick486 said:

thanks John...

(pssst... I was an NCO)...

Didn't mean to insult ya Stick, NCO's work for a living! Alright then Sarge!:lol:

10 hours ago, Stick486 said:

 

here's the screen shot...

the server may show me as there but...

 

 

 

Screen Shot 08-18-16 at 11.02 PM.jpg

 

 

Slick I had that same screen last night but as soon as I typed something in the line below and hit send everything came up. Not sure at this time what caused it but if you see it again try typing something and see if it come up. Mine was fine after that.

7 hours ago, John Morris said:

Didn't mean to insult ya Stick, NCO's work for a living! Alright then Sarge!:lol:

that's about impossible do...

none taken..

 

at least we're square on were I'm at on the evolutionary ladder...

5 hours ago, John Moody said:

 

 

Slick I had that same screen last night but as soon as I typed something in the line below and hit send everything came up. Not sure at this time what caused it but if you see it again try typing something and see if it come up. Mine was fine after that.

will do...

 

7 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

that's about impossible do...

none taken..

 

at least we're square on were I'm at on the evolutionary ladder...

Depends, you could of been TOP, First Sgt, Sgt Major, I liked em all, we'd go to TOP first with our problems, before we got sent to the CO. TOP typically sorted it all out before we ever got to the man. I like my NCO's, they were always right in it with us.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.