Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New to this forum

Featured Replies

Most happy to locate this forum---especially with the Patriot them-----I am  Korean vet---my grandson is a recently released Marine with Iraq an Afganistan experiences he refrains from talking about---I am approaching 60 years in the American Legion and still active in what is left of our Post---Old age is decimating our ranks.   That said my shop is my sancturary where each day I am able to create, build, fix and repair and maintain something of value to help pay a little for the privilege of living in this great country.

Hi, Marv! We are so glad to have you here with us. I'm a Navy veteran (early Vietnam era). Looking forward to seeing pictures of your workshop and some of the stuff you make/fix!

Firstly, a big thank you to you and your son for your service, Marv.

And, a big WELCOME to the PWW site. Post often and tell us what you're up to. 

 

I'll echo the Thanks for your service, to both of you. Welcome!

Thank you to you and to your son for your service! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as you do in your shop.

Welcome Mary and thank you and your son for your service. I hope you find this forum fun and useful. 

 

Thank you Marv and to your grandson for your service...

 

Hello Marv.  Thanks to you and your grandson for your service.  I just joined too. 

 

Dan

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.