Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wood Dropping

Featured Replies

Hello Dan here to join in the fun.  Wood Mag left me hanging so I am looking for a new place to call home.  I turn wood most often but do a flat work piece on occasion.  I have been lurking a few days and feel I will like it here.

 

Dan

Youngstown, Ohio

HI Dan! Glad to see you show up here.

 

Did that link work for id'ing that tree?

I see I am listed as guest.  I must not have signed in.

 

Dan

4 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

HI Dan! Glad to see you show up here.

 

Did that link work for id'ing that tree?

Hello Kelly.  Glad to see you here too.  I used the link but couldn't match anything up so I am still in the dark.

 

Dan

Dan, welcome to your new community, we are glad to have you here. Like the others I am very saddened that WOOD decided to close up, I was a regular on there years ago, and I will miss the fact that it is not around our cyber world anymore.

But above all, you are here, and we are glad, welcome, and if you need any help getting around, just holler.

Welcome, Dan. 

Hi Dan!!

Great to see you here! An already pretty nice forum just got better!

 

Steve Krumanaker

Hey Dan, Welcome!! We'd love to see some of your turnings. Watch for our Wednesday’s Wisdom For Woodturners. We are always looking for projects, ideas and suggestions. Please jump in and tell us what you think!

Welcome to TPW!

Glad to have you aboard!:lol:

Hey, grab on to that Lew feller.  He'll not lead you astray.  Well, not too far anyway.

Hey, Dan...glad you made it! Welcome.

Dan, glad you joined the site and I believe you will have a great time here. Many of us met and started on Wood before we moved over here several years ago when John Morris wanted to start this site. Let us know if we can assist you.

Well guys..

I made it...

so where will will ya all be going off ta now...

 

(so how do I get my pretty face plugged in)..

6 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

Well guys..

I made it...

so where will will ya all be going off ta now...

 

(so how do I get my pretty face plugged in)..

Hey Stick, welcome.  Quite literally, you can plug your mug into your profile up at the top right of the page where your name is.  Just drop it down and bring up your profile.  You can drag your picture in there. 

30 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

Well guys..

I made it...

so where will will ya all be going off ta now...

 

(so how do I get my pretty face plugged in)..

Glad to see you're here.

21 minutes ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Hey Stick, welcome.  Quite literally, you can plug your mug into your profile up at the top right of the page where your name is.  Just drop it down and bring up your profile.  You can drag your picture in there. 

 

thanks...

got 'er done...

now where does my tag line go that hasn't changed in millenniums..

2 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

 

thanks...

got 'er done...

now where does my tag line go that hasn't changed in millenniums..

Same area.  Open Settings and click on Signature.  It'll be self explanatory.

10 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

Glad to see you're here.

thanks Dan...

glad to see so many familiars...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.