August 14, 201610 yr comment_67834 Hi, my name is Steve Krumanaker and I'm looking for a new hang out. This forum got lots of recommendations so here I am. These days, I'm mostly a wood turner. Already see some familiar names so hopefully I'm home. Steve Krumanaker Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_67837 Well welcome to The Patriot Woodworker Steve! We are glad to have you aboard, I know Lew Kauffman our Wood Turners Forum Host will be thrilled to have another wood turner among us, as are all of us! WOOD was a great place to call home for many, it was a stable and long time presence in our online woodworking communities world, and I am personally saddened to see it close, no matter what the circumstances are. But we are here for all, all are welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay, contribute often, ask question, give advice, collaborate, learn and share. We all are better when we all share our knowledge! Thanks for joining sir. Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_67840 Hi Steve and Welcome! Watch for our Wednesday’s Wisdom For Woodturners. We are always looking for projects, ideas and suggestions. Please jump in and tell us what you think! Please post some of your turning projects these guys are getting tired of looking at mine Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_67841 1 minute ago, lew said: these guys are getting tired of looking at mine Never!!!!! Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_67866 Hey Steve, welcome to TPW. Look forward to sharing some turning info with you in the forums. Let us know if we can be of assistance. Report
August 18, 201610 yr comment_68200 Steve... don't say you weren't warned... and welcome... nice to know I'm in good company... Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.