November 29, 201510 yr comment_63648 Once again Craft in America knocked it out the park again with their Music episode. We just love watching these episodes, I love our American culture, and the Craft in America producers really know how to showcase our talents, crafts, and way of life in these Craft in America episodes, for my woodworking friends, this episode highlights some great woodworking, you can watch it here at http://www.craftinamerica.org/episodes/music/ or, if I can get the video to work you can watch it here: Report
November 29, 201510 yr comment_63653 Awesome! I particularly enjoyed the banjo section. My first banjo (4 string tenor) had a skin type head. Report
November 29, 201510 yr Author comment_63654 I love em Lew, and hey, looks like the video upload work nows! Report
November 29, 201510 yr comment_63655 Just now, John Morris said: looks like the video upload work nows! Yup, displayed correctly! Report
November 29, 201510 yr comment_63656 11 hours ago, John Morris said: Once again Craft in America knocked it out the park again with their Music episode. We just love watching these episodes, I love our American culture, and the Craft in America producers really know how to showcase our talents, crafts, and way of life in these Craft in America episodes, for my woodworking friends, this episode highlights some great woodworking, you can watch it here at http://www.craftinamerica.org/episodes/music/ or, if I can get the video to work you can watch it here: Thanks for sharing this. Very well presented. Being a Brass Player, I was aware of Monette Trumpets. Far too expensive for me to afford but cherished by all who own them. I was very interested in the section on the fret-less banjos. I had not seen one - all that I have seen had frets as the other banjo maker used. It was a very interesting presentation. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.