January 19, 201511 yr comment_57831 Saw this posted over on the Wood Magazine Community Board and thought it was cool. Not so cool that I will be making one any time soon, but cool enough to share. Hey John Moody! Since I know that you have nothing else to do, maybe you can whip up a few of these in your spare time. Report
January 19, 201511 yr comment_57840 That's really cool, Allen! I was thinking about one of the boards that has the little "dots" in the squares. Makes it appear the blocks are not square. That's a neat idea for a clamping platform. Report
January 20, 201511 yr comment_57854 Saw this posted over on the Wood Magazine Community Board and thought it was cool. Not so cool that I will be making one any time soon, but cool enough to share. Hey John Moody! Since I know that you have nothing else to do, maybe you can whip up a few of these in your spare time. That messes with my eyes way too much. But it is awesome. Maybe when you come back for a visit you can help me build one. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.