December 2, 201411 yr comment_56479 I still have some fine work left to do, clean up, etc, but I'd like to see what you guys and gals think. These are my first two. These pieces are all SCRAP. I had cut circles out of the wood for other projects and the red and yellow are scrap from those circles. I used yellow hart, purple hart and padouk. The base is walnut that had some bad places, but enough good for this project They are about 5 inches high Report
December 2, 201411 yr comment_56483 First off the crosses look cool Ron, but you know what really caught my eye? The bases, I love the bases and the chiseling and facets you put on those bases, they truly do send off the message that this is the mount where it all took place. Report
December 3, 201411 yr comment_56515 Very nice indeed. Add me to the bases also, it completes the whole piece beautifully Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.