November 10, 201411 yr comment_56019 ​I just finished this fairy garden castle for my granddaughter. I made it of cedar fencing and used water seal finish. Each floor is removable and has secret compartments. This allows her to use it as a 3 piece setting or one big castle. Report
November 10, 201411 yr comment_56027 Hey Ron, that is out of this world! Truly a dream for your grand. Nice work. How was this one thought up? Report
November 10, 201411 yr comment_56030 Very cool Ron. I know she will be excited playing with it. Report
November 10, 201411 yr Author comment_56031 I built it as I went. At first my wife wanted a small house. Then maybe a small castle too. So I kept altering it as I went. I compromised and made it a castle that the rooms lift off to become 3 buildings. At first I didn't plan on stairs. Then was told there had to be stairs. So let there be stairs. The rooms had to be excessable so I made the roofs lift off. After I got it near finish, I told her that was it, no more revisions Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.