April 6, 201115 yr comment_47613 We have started a page for users to easily access those websites that carry the manuals we all need from time to time. If you know of a site that carries manuals, please notify us at the Tools and Machinery Manuals Page.. Leave your comments at the bottom. You can click on the link above to access the page, and you will also find the page in the "Resources" tab at the top of our site below that wonderful image of the American Flag. Thanks for being here, and I hope as our resources grow, so will your need to keep coming back! John Morris The American Woodworker Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_47614 For most of my tools, equipmentn and appliances I go to the manufacture's website and download the operation manual in pdf format. This works for most items. If I don't find it on those websites, I do a Google search which usually consists of the model number, the word manual and sometimes the manufacture. For example: "Jet Deluxe Xacta JTAS-10XL50-1DX Table Saw."  I am then presented with a variety of websites having the manual.  Here are a couple of web sites that often have many of the manuals I have looked for:http://www.manualsonline.com/.http://www.manualnguide.com/http://www.freesolutionmanual.com/ Sometimes suppliers also have good downloads as well. For example: http://www.ptreeusa.com/instructions.htm There are two manuals that every one of us should download and read. They are:http://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3157.pdfhttp://awfsfair.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Woodworkers-Guide-to-Photography1.pdf Hope this helps.Phil Rasmussen Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.