Work Bench Magazine Nov/Dec 1963

Well here is another great classic issue of Work Bench! You need to check out the Sheet Music Cabinet and the Modern Sofa build, great stuff! I love the fashion from the 60's. The sleek modern danish style is timeless.

As usual, if you'd like to see anything in this issue, let me know, and I will scan the project and upload here in PDF.

ning-cover-45406-58.jpg?width=750ning-contents-45406-99.jpg?width=750Enjoy!!!

John

Comin up in minutes Harry! I just happened to be here and I am scanning them now, should be up in ten minutes or less. Those are really nice! Some good patterns too.

Harry Brink said:

Hi John. How about the Colonial Wall Boxes. Sounds like it might be interesting.

No hurry on the pdf.

Thanks

Harry

Howdy Top, It is a sales pitch for a solar experimentation kit for you and your kid. It says, "With Solar Power a distant reality in the future, you can show your child how solar works with this Solar Conversion Kit!" You can buy yours now for 8.99.

If your interested I can put it up Top, it's not converting solar to power for use in your home if that is what you were thinking, but it is a neat article as a glimpse back into the 60's to see how far we have come. Do you want to see it?

John

TopamaxSurvivor said:

HI John, What is the Solar Conversion article about?  Thanks, TS

Archived