Workbench Magazine May June 1964

Here is another issue from my collection of wonderful old magazines.

As usual, if you see anything you'd like to have, plans, or articles, please let me know here, and I will post a PDF version for you to save to your desktop.

I love the Library Table plans. As usual, these plans are not comprehensive, you get a takeoff sheet, and a cut list, not really an step by step instructions. But you'll get the idea and I can honestly say, you can build off these old plans.

So, here ya go!

ning-cover-44855-31.jpg?width=750ning-contents-44855-75.jpg?width=750

Very well Harry! Here ya go sir! And you can click on the PDF file below to save to your computer Harry. Howabout some pics if you make one or two?

ning-wrenhouse-0001-44861-77.jpg?width=7

Harry Brink said:

John

As always I could go for the Wren House. Farmer's Market is starting up if the rain will ever stop Bird houses and feeders sell good plus they're fun to make.

Thanks

Harry.

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker

Mike, see the images here, then click on the PDF below this post to save to your computer.

ning-toypiledriver-0001-44859-52.jpg?widning-toypiledriver-0002-44859-96.jpg?widning-knifeandladelset-44859-72.jpg?width

dragon1 said:

I'd like to see the toy pile driver (as if anyone remembers what it is besides me, lol, and the knife and Ladle set. 

Thanks John!!!

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker

Can't wait Harry, it'd be nice to see what folks make from these old mags! I am glad to do it for you guys. Are you guys happy with the bathroom job?

Harry Brink said:

Thanks John.

Just finished redoing our bathroom so when I get my garage cleaned up to where I can find things I may give this a try.

Harry

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker

Archived