Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minor tool gloat.

Featured Replies

A friend of mine bought a planer 4 or 5 years ago when he thought he was going to remodel his house.  He did fix up a basement room but never got around to the rest of the house.  I asked him then if he would sell me his planer.  He declined at the time but I asked him every time I was over if he would part with it.  Recently he announced a promotion and a move to Montana.  I asked again about the planers and he said he was going to move it.  A couple of days later I got an e-mail from him offering the planer for sale.  He asked $350 I countered $300 and we settled on $325.  I am pretty sure it has less than 25 BF through it.  All pine. I need fashion in and out feed tables and make a stand.  I am happy and so is he.



ning-img-20120204-120833-34401-57.jpg?wi

That's a hockey sticks of deal Greg!!!! Those go for the mid 5's on a good day. I have one just like it and love it. That two speed function is very nice.


Congratulations Greg, great find and good persistence!




John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
Proud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and Homes For Our Troops

You could have let him bring it to Montana so I could buy it from him.Grin.gif


You got a super deal. Congrats!




Harry Brink
Bulldog Woodworking
Montana

Way to go Greg. Nice pick up on the new tool.


John Moody
John Moody Woodworks
http://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com

Greg the blade changes are a snap too, very easy and they auto set.





John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
Proud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and Homes For Our Troops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.