February 22, 201214 yr comment_33673 I received an email newsletter from Karl Taylor today and he had an article and video there about a product that works similar to the Saw stop saw, but is an add on component designed to upgrade your existing table saw and in his email it said they had one for  band saws also. Here's a link to his site  http://scrollsawvideo.com/woodworking-articles/ and the manufacturer http://whirlwindtool.com/Greghttp://www.thesawdustfactory.net/ Report
February 22, 201214 yr comment_33677 Glad to see this. Â Competition is a good thing. Â SQHappiness is wood chips flying! Report
February 22, 201214 yr comment_33676 That's pretty awesome. I know they are showing it on a portable saw, but it looks as though it could work on any table saw.John MoodyJohn Moody Woodworkshttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com Report
February 22, 201214 yr Author comment_33675 Yep I think it could be adapted for any saw. John Moody said:That's pretty awesome. I know they are showing it on a portable saw, but it looks as though it could work on any table saw.John MoodyJohn Moody Woodworkshttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com Report
February 22, 201214 yr comment_33674 Great idea. And I really like that he isn't attempting to have the government coerce us in to it's use.Gene'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.