July 22, 201214 yr comment_26556 advertising the PC multi tool.$70.00 with shipping. I'd been thinking maybe I wanted one of these gizmoes.And the price was plenty tempting.I was already to buy, I'd clicked on the purchase link and was about to commit.Then I decided to look around a little more see if other companies were also putting 'em on sale, and eventually noticed that the thing they were selling was a reconditioned model.They didn't overstock anything. It was a come on, a lie, a falsehood to hype the temptation.Almost worked - almost. Report
July 22, 201214 yr comment_26559 Hey Cliff, stick with Woodcraft. They're reasonable, honest and a proud sponsor of TPW!Ron DudelstonSite HostAbove and Beyond WoodWorks Report
July 22, 201214 yr comment_26558 Don't get me wrong I don't own stock in Rockler but I went to their page and it clearly states "RECONDITIONED". Maybe they are overstocked with reconditioned multi tools. I have a WOODCRAFT and ROCKLER close to where I live and I found good and bad with both so I go where the better quality and price is. I will say the manager at Rockler has been very helpful in the past and I've found very good deals there. Report
July 23, 201214 yr Author comment_26557 Oh it surely does say reconditioned, but ya gotta get past the excitement at the price and I bet lots of folks don't. Something tells me they don't actually have any of them in stock. they prolly have a marketing deal with CPO. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.