Lee Valley Fine Woodworking Tools 2016-2017 Catalog

John Morris

WOW! Yesterday delivered to my door was the full book version of the Lee Valley Fine Woodworking Tools Catalog. Over 490 pages of great drooling reading and bedtime dreams. I love the front cover, they are all Router Planes, look at the fantastic craftsmanship in these hand made planes, do you see the frogs!

Lee Valley.jpg

53 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

should band together and establish our own "political" party...if we could convert everyone to wood-working, tool collection and preservation and participating on this site, how great would our country be then? :lol:

You'll get a big amen from me on that one! What could we call this party?

1 minute ago, Nickp said:

Wait...are you saying there are things woodworkers would disagree on...???? :o  (I meant "debate", not disagree)

:rolleyes:;):rolleyes: Well maybe????given enough donuts, bacon, coffee, sweet tea...everyone would mellow, talk about the "good 'ole days", and after a quick nap, might engage in a spirited discussion until lunch was served...:P

36 minutes ago, It Was Al B said:

Sounds great, but in the real world there would be opponents who would probably start calling us a bunch of WOODIES.:huh:

In this day and age, no matter what, SOMEONE is bound to be offended over SOMETHING  small and insignificant that does not really mean anything to the rest of the free world. And the not free world for that matter

Edited by Chips N Dust