Friday, June 22, 2018. What's On Your Patriot Woodworker Weekend Agenda?

6 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

My lisinopril was prescribed for BP. Seems to work for that, as well. 

Maybe it is the Metopriol for the irregular heart beat, and the Allopurinol for the gout. they are all the same to me they come in a bottle ,I swallow them and drink some water.

1 hour ago, DAB said:

bonus project this morning:  helped my wife clean/degrease/delint the top of the kitchen cabinets.  worst part was nearest the cooktop.  ewwww.....  all better now.

when your white paper towel comes back brown/black....that's not good, although it's good in the sense that that dirt/grease is no longer on the cabinet top.

watch some soccer in a bit.

It always amazes me how far grease splatter floats when frying things.  Splatter screen goes a long way of curing that.

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

yur late...

getting past the dogs and dodging the rocks and bullets was a bit tuff but... like I said yur late...

You didn't tell them the shop was locked and I was taking a nap. I thought you were coming to pick up the sawdust but it is still in the garbage can outside the shop.

Herb

17 minutes ago, John Morris said:

@Ron Dudelston, is that an ol Craftsman Lathe modified to a table top?

Yeah.  It was my FIL's.  When (if) I use it, I mount it on the top of my assembly table.  I have 1/2" threaded inserts into the top so that I can lock it down. 

1 hour ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Yeah.  It was my FIL's.  When (if) I use it, I mount it on the top of my assembly table.  I have 1/2" threaded inserts into the top so that I can lock it down. 

I love it! I am going to put something together like it together for my chair work. Does that particular lathe have the indexing head?