Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Laguna Tools Graphic Missing

Reported by @Stick486, the Laguna Tools Graphic is missing at the right column home page area.

Stick, if we can get one other user to verify this issue, we can look into it. Can you please post a screen shot as you had before, of what you are seeing? Thanks Stick.

It's there on my view...Chrome, but accessed via Duck-Duck-Go, Win 7 Pro

image.png.7a57b5ebe34b8f30167a355f48d9fa19.png

Stick, I resaved and recached the block on our end, that's about all I can do at this point, let me know if you notice any change.

something happened...

ScreenShot011.jpg.7d4297c172abcb4c28b639e4b92246ec.jpg

Very awesome Stick, I just ratted the cage of that block a little. Like I said, cleared cache, and re-saved, basically I took it to the woodshed and thrashed and shook it up, then re-saved it.

spanked it... eh...

Also I tried to post an announcement and when I went to the Announcement forum, there is no way to start a thread.

So I posted it else where, but that thread is off track going in a different direction.

I was trying to bring attention to the fact that WoodCraft is honoring Veterans by being closed on Monday.

Herb

it's gone again...

9 hours ago, Dadio said:

but that thread is off track going in a different direction.

There is too much of that going on in this community Herb, we are going to put out a statement about going off topic, it's getting bad. Thanks sir.

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

There is too much of that going on in this community Herb, we are going to put out a statement about going off topic, it's getting bad. Thanks sir.

Don't do that ,I am the worst offender. I was just wondering how to make a post on the announcement thread. Let the threads wander some fun stuff comes from that.

Herb

1 minute ago, Dadio said:

Don't do that ,I am the worst offender. I was just wondering how to make a post on the announcement thread. Let the threads wander some fun stuff comes from that.

Herb

Herb, it's discouraging to readers and lurkers, when they click on a topic about woodworking, and they have to filter through dozens of posts about unrelated items to get to the meat of the topic. It's time consuming to try to digest the actual topic, when there are 3 or 8 posts that separate an actual topic related post from the off topic stuff. We do have to get it under control.

3 minutes ago, Dadio said:

Herb

I agree w/ you Herb...

wanna flip a coin for #1 slot???

Just now, John Morris said:

Herb, it's discouraging to readers and lurkers, when they click on a topic about woodworking, and they have to filter through dozens of posts about unrelated items to get to the meat of the topic. It's time consuming to try to digest the actual topic, when there are 3 or 8 posts that separate an actual topic related post from the off topic stuff. We do have to get it under control.

Please no more rules, I understand where you are coming from, but that is what makes this community hum is the interaction.

herb

23 minutes ago, Dadio said:

Please no more rules, I understand where you are coming from, but that is what makes this community hum is the interaction.

herb

Herb, we are very light on the rules around here, relative to other popular communities. But we'll hash this all out at The Patriots Pulse forum among us all. Thanks Herb.

18 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Herb, we are very light on the rules around here, relative to other popular communities. But we'll hash this all out at The Patriots Pulse forum among us all. Thanks Herb.

You still haven't answered my question that started all this discussion on rules, how to make an announcement if the announcement forum is locKed. That was all I was asking.

Herb

2 hours ago, Dadio said:

You still haven't answered my question that started all this discussion on rules, how to make an announcement if the announcement forum is locKed. That was all I was asking.

Herb

Sorry, the announcement area is locked to admins only at this point. Thanks Herb.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Who We Are

Operation Ward 57 Challenge Coin Display Project

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our American veterans and active duty, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. Join us now!

Objective

Air Force Command Center Plaque

Of course just like most online woodworking communities we are centralized in the arts, crafts, and trades that are woodworking. But, we have another focus in our Patriot Woodworker community, we are the only woodworking community that was founded on our care and concern for our disabled veterans.

Volunteer

Patriot Woodworker Volunteers

The Patriot Woodworkers are an all volunteer community, from the staff and hosts who run our online woodworking community to the members who frequent our forums, you'll find volunteers in all of us. We are not on a payroll, unless you consider the spiritual rewards gained from volunteering, as compensation.

Education

Logging

One of the many projects we are working on is a wiki for our online community. A wiki is a great way for woodworkers and enthusiasts to share their knowledge to others, and to impart their knowledge for others to learn from, and utilize as well for their own benefit. We hope you'll consider being a wiki contributor.