Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! May 21, 2018

Monday?:angry:  Usually reserve for shopping for supplies for the shop....wake me up when Tuesday blow in with the wind...

Worked a while on a bed frame over the weekend....cussing was at "Marine D.I." Day one level.....and just as loud...:rolleyes:

Shop is USUALLY closed on Mondays....will see how THAT goes..:ph34r::huh::rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

I think we’re all packed. Staying overnight with son, DIL and new baby, Wednesday. Heading for the plane on Thursday. Alaska, here we come.

Safe travels to you both Gene...Enjoy and behold the journey. We'll hold the fort down until you return...

Oh yeah, this trip didn't happen unless we see LOTS of pictures:P

Gene I hope that Alaska trip includes flying to Fairbanks then taking the train back. This trip is included in some of the trips starting from Vancouver. We only did the 7 day cruise part but should have including the flying and train part also. The very best part of that trip we took was once the luggage was checked in in Dallas, we never seen it again until we stepped in our room on the ship and there it was sitting in the middle of the floor.... Well another good part was we could eat 20 times a day if we felt like it and no extra charges if we did. I hope you chose a room with a veranda which is and outside room. More fresh air and scenery .

3 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

Am home from the doc and the ice pick sticking in my back has been removed. Thanks....Also two of our three traps have squirrels in them so back toward the big city to find a new home for them....That makes 13

Glad your back home and doing well Patch...certainly you're doing better than the squirrels:D