Homemade Hybrids

Jay

11 hours ago, Jay said:

And theyre goin. Having a cold war at home. Wife took off w kids. Prob ebtter that way. Devolped dystonia for the second time became toxic and darn near ate it. Was hospitalized for lil over a week and now have tests out the ying yang commin up. They also want to do a week long admit to monotor seizure activty by eeg 24/7. But now theyve screwed my beds so bad im about to move out and possibly check in to a 6 month ptsd live in program. But its the VA so idk how i feel about they. I kid you not, ive almost died 3 times due to them screwin up my meds and puttin new and takin old and etc...  but that said, if it gets bad enough im going to sign myself in to ment health and see if they can finish screwing with my meds there. 

Sorry to hear of all the challenges facing you Jay. Sometimes life tosses us a lot of lemons to juggle...pulling for you to get through this and to "open up a lemonade stand."

Hang tight Jay...

43 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

it's a duckling...

and the pike/muskie/northerns will thank you for it...

Well then.... looks like im gonna have to make more as an excuse to go noth when i can afford it hahaha. Hell i may even try my hand at a duckling

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

okay...

settle for Big mouths, gar, gator, and moccasins...

I can deff do that. And just got my res gator trapper. Just didnt have the $ for tag lottery this year