Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

I was going down an internet rabbit hole yesterday just surfing around (not to mix metaphors, though).

I found this on a new simple pocket hole jig.   The guy really liked it

I noticed that they sell and use Torx screw heads.   We have had a lot of problems with the volunteers at the furniture bank not holding the drivers right and munging up the square drive bits.   So I contacted them to see if they sell more than the packs of 100 (we use about 32 screws per table at the furniture bank, and usually order one or two boxes of 5000 at a time).  Well, they don't, but they volunteered to research it and come up with a quote.   I got a call at the end of the day yesterday and again first thing this morning from the president of the company asking for more details.  They are still looking into it from their supplier, but in the meantime are sending out several packs for us to try out.  What great customer service from a small company.

They are just getting into pocket holes.  They seem to have a lot of innovative products.  And they seem to be geared to the hobbyist market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=horaysNGJOk

With the small drill he is using and a hand hold on the material surprised he got a hole at all. I have a Miles Craft jig for inlays and like that product very well

Reasonable alternative to Kreg for an occasional user. I do like the Torx bit head design...thanks Keith

Only checked BORG, but for just a few bucks more, can get their next model up which is pretty reasonable for all that's included within the kit.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milescraft-PocketJig200-Pocket-Hole-Jig-1323/301852273