My Latest Dilema

Dadio

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

mantle clock that looks like a bridge....

No Bridges, please, she is a bridge Engineer and I don't want to get into her Bailiwick, she could use it as an example of what not to do to build a bridge. I am thinking about a Mantle clock, only some thing out of some of the other wood I got of Al's. There was some nice walnut I might use for that.

I am working on a desktop planter for a potted plant now, and it is not something I am too proud of yet. Will keep going, before I abandon it, see if I can "save" it.

I am pondering the "Remembrance" plaque too. I am not a good writer and I am trying to figure out how to carve some nice lettering into the face of it.

Herb

50 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Like the way you blended the corners...or at least it appears so to me...but...

I'm probably the only one that sees Martha Washington wearing a halo effect bonnet too.:rolleyes:

image.png.c127f12bfa553da2f933b090d88699d0.png

Now you did it, every time I look at that knot I see a womans' face ..........................................Just shaking my head......................

And look at the one one the side looks like a sleepy shark........another down near the LH corner looks like a naked woman..........

Herb

Edited by Dadio