Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

outstanding nice Herb...

Edited by Stick486

Holy moley Herb! That's over the top!

Great PIP series. Thank-you very much...

Now, in your spare time:P, show us your DC system. I'm really intrigued by your manifold union connection point. Very ingenuous. 

but he still needs to dial in his TS...

257270928_Thumbsupimogi.gif.bfaf64e5f787404f55cec788c4a49767.gif

Holy moley 2! Totally impressive! Well thought out and implemented. I can at least dream in 3D about having such a system:P

I suspect best to keep small animals away from any openings:lol:

Thanks Herb for taking the time to post. Much appreciated.

Amazing...freakin' amazing...

...and your use of square footage is equally amazing...

WOW ! ! !

5 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Holy moley 2! Totally impressive! Well thought out and implemented. I can at least dream in 3D about having such a system:P

I suspect best to keep small animals away from any openings:lol:

Thanks Herb for taking the time to post. Much appreciated.

By accident I did suck up a can of 3 and 1 oil, never saw it again. LOL:lol:

Herb

On 5/11/2018 at 1:36 PM, Dadio said:

By accident I did suck up a can of 3 and 1 oil, never saw it again. LOL:lol:

Herb

Probably tough on the impeller, but at least it got lubricated. 

Great job on the upgrades, why did you cut out the bottom of the router box, to get in fresh air??

Pat, the way my DC is set up the fan sucks out of the top of the cyclone, the only dust it sees is in the air going to the filters, which is fine dust. anything heavy has already fallen out. Good observation though.

The router motor is sucking in air to cool the motor, if it is enclosed inside the box,two things occur, First is that it is sucking chips through the motor, and secoundly it is fighting the dust collector which is trying to pull air out of the box, thus cutting down airflow. The DC air flow out of the box keeps the chips from falling through the bottom (around the cut out) because air is being sucked into the box.

Herb

7 hours ago, Pat Meeuwissen said:

Probably tough on the impeller, but at least it got lubricated. 

:lol::D:lol:

Great job Herb! Maximum use of all space.