Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Dudelston

Friday, April 27, 2018, What's On Your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

Rate this topic

Ron, we can get you an HGTV show, "Home Reconstructors"

Going off today to pick up the new tools for the furniture bank and face a few days of unpacking and assembling.  Then on to getting the wiring, fixtures, and ductwork done.

There's an opening https://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/news/woodworking-industry-news/fixer-upper-furniture-maker-clint-harp-gets-his-own-show?utm_source=Real_Magnet&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=180427_DB&utm_content=DAILY BRIEF&utm_campaign=From outsourcing CNC to owning your own

Edited by kmealy

Sounds like Worsham's shop, John.  As for the college costs, BTDT but the pain is worth it. I have two well educated, contributing children. 

giving up shop space for any reason should be CAPITAL crime/offense...

otherwise laying low and trying to avoid others because I think my weekend is being planned for me... uuugh...

so that means Monday is R,R&R .... as well as the rest of week... gotta plan ahead...

Another day of playing with the lock miter set up. Just about ready.

Glass guy coming out to install a new windshield. Big rock from a passing truck. 2" crack. This will be the second replacement in two years. Just over 25K miles. 

Normal daily stuff; outside work will be the priority depending on rain amount tonight and if we break 50o tomorrow. 'Bout it.

Not sure what will happen tomorrow yet. Sunday starts Hell Week - Misc work things to do Sunday morning, Grind/Final Lift paving starts Sunday night at 5 PM to 7AM. Should be done in 3 or 4 nights. And I have another ODOT bid due on Thursday. I see lots of Dr Pepper in my future next week.

15 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Not sure what will happen tomorrow yet. Sunday starts Hell Week - Misc work things to do Sunday morning, Grind/Final Lift paving starts Sunday night at 5 PM to 7AM. Should be done in 3 or 4 nights. And I have another ODOT bid due on Thursday. I see lots of Dr Pepper in my future next week.

I've heard that too much Dr Pepper can cause strabismus.:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

I've heard that too much Dr Pepper can cause strabismus.:lol: 

First off, I had to look up the word :P 2nd, I have been CROSS EYED for long time before I started drinking Dr Pepper :rolleyes:

No shop time . Going this morning to look for some exotics to make more ringmaster bowls.

15 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

First off, I had to look up the word :P 2nd, I have been CROSS EYED for long time before I started drinking Dr Pepper :rolleyes:

Whew. I guess the elk and deer are safe, then.;)

1 hour ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Now that spring has finally arrived, any shop stuff will take backseat to yard stuff. Among that stuff is getting the garden ready, I hope to plany tomatoes, melons and corn next week. The tomatoes and melons (plants) will be under hot caps and cold frames. But this is seriously impacting my ability to get my shop finished and the rest of the tools moved in from the basement.

I'm hoping that means fresh sweet corn for the get-together!

Picked up the latest round of pills.....four new kinds of pills.   Better living through improved Chemistry?  

Picked up three saws at the sharpener's place.....he said  "No Charge"   Who am I to argue?    D-8 panel saw, Richardson Bros. skew back full sized saw, and the saw for the No.75 Langdon....hard to carry all three at once.

Might get  that fancy box done..IF I can get a bit of time IN the shop...