Friday, April 27, 2018, What's On Your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

Ron, we can get you an HGTV show, "Home Reconstructors"

Going off today to pick up the new tools for the furniture bank and face a few days of unpacking and assembling.  Then on to getting the wiring, fixtures, and ductwork done.

There's an opening https://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/news/woodworking-industry-news/fixer-upper-furniture-maker-clint-harp-gets-his-own-show?utm_source=Real_Magnet&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=180427_DB&utm_content=DAILY BRIEF&utm_campaign=From outsourcing CNC to owning your own

Edited by kmealy

Not sure what will happen tomorrow yet. Sunday starts Hell Week - Misc work things to do Sunday morning, Grind/Final Lift paving starts Sunday night at 5 PM to 7AM. Should be done in 3 or 4 nights. And I have another ODOT bid due on Thursday. I see lots of Dr Pepper in my future next week.

15 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Not sure what will happen tomorrow yet. Sunday starts Hell Week - Misc work things to do Sunday morning, Grind/Final Lift paving starts Sunday night at 5 PM to 7AM. Should be done in 3 or 4 nights. And I have another ODOT bid due on Thursday. I see lots of Dr Pepper in my future next week.

I've heard that too much Dr Pepper can cause strabismus.:lol: 

1 hour ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Now that spring has finally arrived, any shop stuff will take backseat to yard stuff. Among that stuff is getting the garden ready, I hope to plany tomatoes, melons and corn next week. The tomatoes and melons (plants) will be under hot caps and cold frames. But this is seriously impacting my ability to get my shop finished and the rest of the tools moved in from the basement.

I'm hoping that means fresh sweet corn for the get-together!

Picked up the latest round of pills.....four new kinds of pills.   Better living through improved Chemistry?  

Picked up three saws at the sharpener's place.....he said  "No Charge"   Who am I to argue?    D-8 panel saw, Richardson Bros. skew back full sized saw, and the saw for the No.75 Langdon....hard to carry all three at once.

Might get  that fancy box done..IF I can get a bit of time IN the shop...