The Date For The TPW Gathering Is

4 hours ago, kmealy said:

Going out this am and half the neighbors lawns are mostly underwater. 

I put an order in with the County Highway Department to install sideboards on the roadside ditches:rolleyes:

The back part of our property is lower laying; upper portion much higher elevation and receives run-off from adjoining farm fields where all the water moves on to an open county field ditch. Earlier today our lower area had pretty fast moving water. We've had nearly 4" of rain since early this morning combined with the 5"+ of snow from yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2018 at 8:42 AM, Ron Altier said:

If we still lived in Ohio, I would have been less than 30 minutes away. As it is now, 1800 miles is a bit far. I'd sure like to be there, maybe some of you guys can travel up to Keim lumber and see their wood selection and be sure not to miss those fabulous Amish restaurants. 

I love keim Lumber.

3 hours ago, It Was Al B said:

Really wish I could attend, but the distance for an old buck like me is just too much. I'm sure that those who make it will be in for a great time.

I wish it was so that could attend also Al. It would be great to have you there!

Edited by Grandpadave52