Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Fred W. Hargis Jr

Thoughts on a TPW gathering?

3 minutes ago, schnewj said:

Stealing them or performing a community service?

5190.gif.758f2ce8d417b35db4ffb819885ade21.gif

how would that be a community service???

2 hours ago, schnewj said:

Somebody has to save the children, some things just can't be unseen!

good point...

4 hours ago, schnewj said:

Stealing them or performing a community service?

5190.gif.758f2ce8d417b35db4ffb819885ade21.gif

Stick wrote: somebuddy keeps stealing HandyDan's and Gramp's pictures

Disappearing ink:rolleyes:

Edited by Grandpadave52

4 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

It is nice that you think I am so young looking.

ewww boy..

9 hours ago, Stick486 said:

ewww boy..

Don't get upset...he's just delusional ...that happens when you get off the meds you're supposed to be taking. Fortunately, he hasn't become confrontational...YET!   5aa9229e64c75_BigTeethSmile.jpg.f886001f336a8075ec4222375dc890d2.jpg

...and, now, back to our regularly scheduled thread...

3 hours ago, schnewj said:

Don't get upset...he's just delusional

I'm not..

hallucinations came to mind..

I'm in.  Couple of hours away.

I think I count 6 as being interested. That's enough to continue working on it and hope the numbers grow. If this does fall through you guys are still welcome to stop in any time your in the area.

Fred, I hope it's successful. Maybe it could become an annual event with rotating hosts. 

Fred, keep this current because we're old and forget.  There may be opportunities for others when you get the date established.

31 minutes ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Fred, keep this current because we're old and forget.  There may be opportunities for others when you get the date established.

Please PM us or something because I don't regularly visit free-for-all unless I have some spare time.