Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Smallpatch

Could be that gun laws might not do squat with the problem

Switzerland and Honduras have about the same population, 8.2 million.. Honduras has a law banning all guns and have the most homicides in the world per population while Switzerland has a law that every citizen MUST own a hand gun and they have the lowest homicide rate in the WORLD.

Wife says this was something she found of her computer. If its true maybe the politicians needs to read up on this and do something else???????????????

Edited by Smallpatch

I carry everywhere I go but also I have to think am I doing the right thing. I will give an example I am shopping at a store and I hear a gun shot, I pull my gun and proceed to where I think the shot came from. In the meantime an officer of the law enters the store and proceeds to where the shooting is taking place. I have my gun drawn and am looking for the shooter and the police man sees me and shoots me. End of story. How would the officer  know who I was. I guess if he got the shooter also and prevented more people dying my life would be worth it. The officer was doing his job.

Preston 

51 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

Wife says this was something she found of her computer.

Total BS!  Swiss citizens are NOT required to own guns, and carrying is extremely limited. Also, you must be assessed mentally competent to own a gun!

John

I told wife why don't you check it out before I post it on the wood thingy.. She said I'm busy but don't worry someone will tell you if it isn't true even if it is or isn't.  She was right again!!!

I still say crime will drop when the punishment fits the crime.  Criminals do not deserve an "easy life" behind bars.  They are being punished.

Life sentence means you committed a crime against humanity.  Your rights should include a bed and nourishment to stay alive.  No gym, no TV, no radio etc.  You will never be out in public again so you don't need rehabilitated or contact with the outside world.

I'm sure knowing this going in you would think twice about what you are planning to do.  We need to get back to the idea that jail is a "Horrible" place to be. 

A men,      I'll vote you in so if you don't want to get corrupt like 98% of them thats in office already, you better change you line of thoughts...

39 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

still say crime will drop when the punishment fits the crime

drink from their skulls..

@schnewj...Well thought and stated Bill. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

A men,      I'll vote you in so if you don't want to get corrupt like 98% of them thats in office already, you better change you line of thoughts...

PUNISHMENT?? SENESNCE'M TO 3-4-5 YR. THEM KNOWING THEY WILL GET THE NEEDLE  -  OR ROPE,AFTER THAT TERM, THAT WOULD BE PUNISHMENT!!

THERE SHOULD BE PUBLIC HANGING, SCHOOL TURNED OUT AND FORCED TO WATCH.