Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

MWTCA January 2018 "What's It" Project

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

might as well get his passwords to every thing too while yur at it...

It's all on the Dark Web already. When the government allowed their data base to be hacked a couple of years ago they got all of my security clearance information...probably right down to what color the safety pin heads were that my mother used on my diapers. My CC number changes every couple of years, because they can't keep the information from being hacked either. As for the bank accounts, good luck...I don't even know those numbers...I have to look them up occasionally.

6 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Stick, do I detect some resentment towards the request for basic information in order to send a prize to a Patriot Woodworker?

not at all...

I'm considering taking a vacation..

Edited by Stick486

14 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

not at all...

That's good Stick, because you all should know our philosophy here by now, we don't share any information about our members to any other entity, all your information is kept private and confidential, we don't sell your email addresses to marketers as other forums do, and we pride ourselves in being fanatical about keeping intrusive advertising off our forums. We want you all to feel comfortable being here.

We are all volunteers here, we do this because we love woodworking, and we love our veterans. I love our community we have formed, and that includes you Stick! The man, Stick! This community would not be what it is today, without you all. And I think we have developed a trust by now, that we don't slam you with ads, we hold your privacy in the highest regard, and we completely understand, that without the membership and all the time and effort you put in here yourselves, we could not run the projects we do.

So, off my soapbox, thank you all for being here, Stick, thank you for your contributions to our community, and I hope by now I have swayed any doubters, that we are here for you, with respect, and care, and concern as always.

Cheers! :)

Donuts.jpe.882b023cad76381f7c630d3d7e09ea7d.jpe

OK, if you insist....

Donuts.jpe.882b023cad76381f7c630d3d7e09ea7d.jpe.42d6b9c5d701885304ef936c1423a506.jpe

Oh great, just found a strange bug, somehow Bill's donuts showed up in my post! And I can't get rid of them!:D

Well Bill, since the "boss" brought your donuts first, looks like your turn in the jet got moved out.

1 minute ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Well Bill, since the "boss" brought your donuts first, looks like your turn in the jet got moved out.

Those donuts just showed up for some reason, this is strange, I can't even delete them from my post, they are there forever! Oh well, I love donuts too.

2 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Oh great, just found a strange bug, somehow Bill's donuts

Wait, you saying Bill put bugs in the five day old donuts he brought?:rolleyes:

Just now, Grandpadave52 said:

Wait, you saying Bill put bugs in the five day old donuts he brought?:rolleyes:

Yep! I didn't put those dognutz there. I saved the post, and there they be.

Don't forget he worked for the government and has all those top secret clearances.

Congratulations ,Bill, glad you joined the club, your input on the "Whats it" is always good and in depth.

Herb

On 2/3/2018 at 11:05 AM, John Morris said:

Oh great, just found a strange bug, somehow Bill's donuts showed up in my post! And I can't get rid of them!:D

That's your own personal stash, just for being such a great Admin...

On 2/3/2018 at 11:07 AM, Grandpadave52 said:

Yup, it worked...moved up right to the front...

...by the way...thanks for all of the congratulatory posts...now, where is this months tool...

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

...by the way...thanks for all of the congratulatory posts...now, where is this months tool...

Coming up Bill!