QUICK TABLE

Buckaroo

On 11/13/2017 at 8:03 PM, lew said:

Cool Idea, Buck! Sorta vintage college dorm.

This wuz a test of sorts. This is zackly WHY i got insulted & NOW BARRED FROM ENTERING there WW site. One  asked :What's that got to do with WW?  Another said I was a troll or something. One of the LEADERS made the remark he hated to read my stuff because it was hard to understand.  I drew a conclusion of,ez intelligence.  

ANYWHO LOOKS LIKE YALL ACCEPTED AN OLD REDNECKS SCRIBBLIN & MADE ME FEEL REALLY WELCOME, THANKS.

B Cya

52, it wuz a comparison tween real WW's and screen hogs.

You real WW's are worlds ahead of THOSE FOLKS /PEOPLE /TROLLS!!!!!

When anyone gets so selfish they wont accept something they kno nothing about, THEY have a self centered existence, won't allow new information at all. 

Worked where a man from Switzerland come to setup a machine.  He was smelled 50 yds away, wore long coat. everyone called'm a (you no what) because of that. Made it my business to talk with'm. He collected money where ever he went in/on world. He wanted $2 bills!! Told'm to go to bank and exchange our money for'm, he was delighted. Hope he remembers me. 

18 minutes ago, DAB said:

just because someone doesn't sing your song, doesn't mean that they don't have something worthwhile to say.

14 minutes ago, lew said:

I try to live by the advice from something I read- "I never learned anything while I was talking".

Truer words were never spoken.

2 hours ago, DAB said:

just because someone doesn't sing your song, doesn't mean that they don't have something worthwhile to say.

Very eloquently said...and I understood it perfectly.:)

2 hours ago, lew said:

I try to live by the advice from something I read- "I never learned anything while I was talking".

Wish I had a buck for every time I heard that from Dad while growing up...the money would be long gone, but the lesson has been embedded and now being passed to the second generation.

what's funny, or sad, is that on one hand we want everyone to be homogenized, all made the same.  same thoughts, same speech, same dress - become a standard issue american.  and on the other hand, we celebrate and encourage diversity - as long as you aren't "too" diverse.

"you, yes you, over there! get with the program, no thinking for yourself, do as you are told!"

like woodworking, or any other creative activity, if everyone did the same thing, that would be boring, like Ikea.  as long as your work does what it was intended to do, then you did it right.  no matter what anyone else thinks of it.

you like worn, distressed wood.  knock yourself out.  i like finer wood and finishes.