reproduction badges/tags

Darn, Stick beat me to the doughnuts, again! Just send them to me,  I'll distribute them to the other members...:D

Welcome, Adrian. Love old iron and looking forward to the photos. We, also, like to follow things like these types of refurbs. Just remember, "the story is no good without pictures"!

Bill

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2017 at 11:20 PM, Adrian McCullough said:

Hey,

Im new here. I am a carpenter, boatbuilder, captain on boats in SF bay and I restore vintage stationary tools, Mainly Craftsman, Atlas and Walker Turner. 

Anyhow, I am interested if anyone here produces or knows of someone who makes reproduction badges.  I have a 1940 Delta DP220 that needs a Round Delta Badge and more importantly a new Double Duty 1/3HP motor name plate. 

I look forward to posting some of my tools and projects as fall/winter sets in.

Cheers,

Adrian!

Hey welcome aboard (no pun intended) Adrian...Sorry I miss your initial post...can't help you much on your questions though...Sorry...Apparently I missed the donuts too.

If you haven't checked here http://www.vintagemachinery.org/ already, I'll bet someone can answer your specific questions...

That said, looking forward to seeing some of your current, past and future refurbs as well as any projects that spring forth from those tools.

Glad you popped in with a quick question...Hope you return and join in the daily fun.