It all started making wooden toys

On 10/22/2017 at 2:57 PM, Larry Schweitzer said:

BJ, I went to your web site, midwestcabinet.com, your shop is a lot bigger than mine. Probably more automated. Wonder if we bid the same jobs?

Jakobe and MidWest are two different companies that use each other. When Pizza hut, IIHOP,, Chilli's.etc call they want full service. A lot of trading between the two. I'm trying to get a commercial shop started at Jakobe.. Before I went to full furniture I was a Residential/Commercial cabinet maker for 30 years...

There still using glue wheels. I'm trying to talk them into RF glueing...

Where are you located?

Edited by BillyJack

Not that far away. They tried a cabinet maker local and it kinda didn't work. Job started April. and just now completed...

They made the cabinets and were delivered to the shop and finished. We installed...

We did the the seating and some custom work...

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

Messenger-Coffee.jpg

Edited by BillyJack

"Larry ...Serious big question. Any interest in  doing commercial for Jakobe?"

We could do that. We do work for several other shops. It is shipped with their paperwork so it looks like they did it. 

Things we are best at; curved casework & moldings (straight also, we have a profile grinder and make the templates on the CNC router, including the knives for rosettes.) We have a contour bander and trimer. We thermoform solid surface, (3' x 8' oven) and are a certified commercial Corian fabricator. Doweled cases: our CNC bore & insert machine will go to 8' and our case clamp will do 4' x 8' x 900mm. We have a 5' x 10' vacuum pressing table.

That pizza lunch looks a lot like here. We serve lunch once a month for an employee meeting. Pizza sometimes other time we have it catered.

Photo is an elliptical service counter with wood moldings.

ElipticalCtr Comprs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...