You won't believe this!

DerBengel

3 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

you going to be a problem???

7 decades of practice says - not a chance...

Wait...Am I going to be a problem?? I am trying here...what about you?! hahaha

Okay, then what's the average number of donuts a day for each of you?!?! I need to know these things!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have been checking out 2nd hand shops this year for different things. IF I can find electronics they are very junky.  I would get a monitor or certain things, if they were selling around here. That's how I got my brand new in the box bread machine for $7! :-) But I am not so interested in certain items cause there's usually a fault for which they got rid of it. Besides, I am D.O.N.E with an ink printer for now. I am going to get laser this time around. I hate not having color or being able to print photos, but I will be saving a heap of dough for as much as I normally print. Also, want all-in-one: copy, scan, print, fax w/auto-duplex and auto doc feeder, cause I am tired of having to pay $5 to get something faxed for business things, having to fiddle for duplexing, and having to feed stuff in manually. I also print for others sometimes, including a teacher friend, so I need something that is a work horse instead of an artiste. LOL

Weird thing, several years ago, I had a Canon 9000 Pro and I could print up to 13" x 19" photos. This thing printed beautiful pics ALL the time, but a friend came over and needed a 13x19 photo done of a painting she did, for a promotion for an art exhibit. I don't know what happened, but every cartridge just bled out and then it screamed paper jam (NO paper got ripped or anything). I think the printer didn't like doing work for a stranger. I never was able to recover it-took that thing apart and everything. And even my friend's engineer hubby came over and couldn't do anything with it. Almost $500 down the drain.

Archived