Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
skiler

Ray's woodshop

Rate this topic

sweet....

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ray...

being too clean we can let slide...

this time...

it's the missing donuts and coffee, shall we say, the attention getter/issue....

hmmmmmmmm....

Edited by Stick486

Nice shop Ray. I also got my wrist slapped for cleaning the shop before posting photos:D

MAN ! I could use that sheet rocking square right now!:lol:

Edited by It Was Al B

Welcome to TPW Ray. Great to have you here and a great way to introduce yourself...better yet another "Hoosier" on board. Don't hesitate to ask questions either about the site or projects and jump in anytime to share your knowledge and experiences...We do forgive you for cleaning up the shop before posting pictures.:D

Now that you're one of us...a great gesture of good 'ole Hoosier Hospitality would be to supply a generous portion of donuts. As a fellow Hoosier I'm not expecting favoritism mind you, but chocolate iced, chocolate cake would be a preferred treat...just sayin'!:lol: 

Not sure we need more Hoosiers (giggle.gif) but always good to see new faces. As for the shop being too clean...it is....so go get it dirty! Nice shop, BTW, and WELCOME welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

6 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Not sure we need more Hoosiers (giggle.gif)

Just trying to balance the "buckeyes" :P

Welcome to the forum, Ray. If the razzing (about the clean shop) gets too bad, I still have a large trash bag of shavings I can send you. Just pay the shipping. :D

John

1 hour ago, skiler said:

Thanks to all for your kind words. If it makes anybody feel better I started my next project and the shop is a mess now

Darn! I just can't get rid of those shavings! Anybody raise hamsters? Guinea pigs??

John

2 hours ago, skiler said:

If it makes anybody feel better I started my next project and the shop is a mess now

Pictures are worth a thousand words Ray....:D Of course a thousand donuts might get you a bye:lol:

Welcome, Ray. Guess I'm late to the party. But, it appears I didn't miss out on the donuts.:D

Probably don't want crumbs on that very clean shop floor.;)

Edited by Gene Howe

On 9/19/2017 at 9:15 AM, Grandpadave52 said:

Just trying to balance the "buckeyes" :P

Hey!   I represent that.

Welcome to the forums; forget the donut hogs; don't forget pictures.   I'm good at messes, but they're generic ones.  :lol:

3 hours ago, p_toad said:

Hey!   I represent that.

The defense rests your honor.;)

Nice shop, enough tools to make most anything, as long as it isn't too big.