MWTCA August 2017 "What's It" Project

An acceptable answer with references was not provided this month. So to a random draw we went!

We'd like to announce our random winner for the month of July "What's It" as @HandyDan. HandyDan's name was drawn from our official TPW ball cap of the contributors who participated in MWTCA's What's It for the month of August!

Congrats Dan!!

Dan, please PM me with your shipping address, phone number, and spouses name (if applicable) and we'll get an MWTCA membership out to you asap, along with all the benefits of being a member of this great organization.

Thank you all for your participation!

2 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Gramps, have you received any issues of the Gristmill and membership materials?

Yes, the membership packet came relatively quick.

A couple weeks ago +/- I received a copy of the Gristmill, membership directory and other pertinent information. I'm also receiving email information.

All is good. Very informative...I just need to find more (quiet) time to fully digest.

Just now, Grandpadave52 said:

Yes, the membership packet came relatively quick.

A couple weeks ago +/- I received a copy of the Gristmill, membership directory and other pertinent information. I'm also receiving email information.

All is good. Very informative...I just need to find more (quiet) time to fully digest.

Excellent, just checking.